Thread: Slant Nose
View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Tony,
Actually, those metal skirts in the photo shown are ones I purchased from Imagine Auto. He had them for sale some years ago and I decided to get them. The original skirts (still got 'em) are aluminum units. The mounting points on the skirts were fatigued so I thought I would put them on the shelf and get to repairing them later. I guess the boys at Werke-I were concerned about watching their weight on just about everything.
I wish it were a Ruf, but alas, it's the 330BHP engine. It had dual twin-tip exhaust pipes that I thought were simply atrocious, so those were removed as well.
You mention AJ Racing (AJ USA) conversions. They were actually the only shop that used all the original factory parts from Porsche. Very impressive conversions, top notch workmanship.
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P

Last edited by WERK I; 12-23-2008 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: removed "stamped"
Old 12-23-2008, 05:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #98 (permalink)