View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Brian,
If I may add some ideas in meeting your price target. If you can design them based on the original supporting hardware. For instance, the oil return line from the turbo sump and the turbo sump tank itself? Also, design the headers to support the Tial's only. I know the last two sentences sound contradictory, but the Factory WG is getting long on the tooth and parts are going to be harder and harder to find. You will also have greater freedom in placing the WG a shorter distance from the collector in a more efficient location.
I think the T3 flange has your greatest audience, but offer custom pricing for those requesting for T4 and/or larger diameter primaries.
Finally, offer headers only pricing for us poor saps that have already taken the plunge into the stainless steel header abyss.
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P
Old 12-24-2008, 09:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #90 (permalink)