Thread: Slant Nose
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycarguy 935 View Post

I guess I should have said for 87-89 M505 cars since kilodawgs is in this range.

I agree that there were 3 versions of the 930S over the years.

The one in the picture is a Voltaire and was the first 930S wheel. That wheel came in my 79 DP935.

The question is what cars came with the 2nd version of the 930S wheel? I don't recall these coming on M505 factory slants. Does anyone?

I love the feel of the wheel.

I have all 3 of the 930S wheels and need to get them together for a picture sometime.
That would make a nice photo!!

Think you could still get this wheel as an option.. I recall it being available well into 88 or 89. Looked at purchasing one for another non-slant car.

The car in the photo is an M505 car, believe 88 or 89 that was at LA Porsche Dismantlers just a couple of months ago. Car had an engine fire and back half was burned. (notice dust an chemical residue throughout interior)

They were trying to sell the tub at one point, don't think there were any takers..may still be there. Could verify Vin and option codes.
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 12-24-2008, 08:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #108 (permalink)