View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cole930 View Post
Your a 930 Guy or Your Not

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That old Turbo is raw, hard, brutal, scary fast, and tries to kill ya everytime you drive it but it still makes me see God; and God I love that Old Sled.

Your a 930 Guy or Your Not and there just isn't any in between !!!
Cole, well put. Kudos brother.

I did the graveyard shift in the ER last nite, and as usual was bushed when i walked out for the drive home, which is about 45 minutes through great driving road. Had i been in the usual beater 350z (actually a great car) i swear i would have fallen asleep at the wheel. But after the firt curves in the 930, i was wide awake, grinning from ear to ear, revelling in the spool of the turbo/zork/ BOV/ rip of the engine winding to 6500 on the straights... i even took the long way home! As tired as i was, when i got home, i wanted to keep driving!

Paul Krasusky, (dude i gotta meet you some day!) couldnt agree more. Have driven one, but they are like some futuristic high speed tranport capsule. I hear they do make a mean track weapon, but i like to feel my speed.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 12-24-2008, 10:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)