Thread: Slant Nose
View Single Post

Bluebox; that is a beautiful car in white.. what color interior and which steering wheel was ordered?

You are spot on in stating; "The M505 "package" was assembled for the convenience of PCNA as other groupings had been for the American market." The US had the largest demand for these cars.
Your comment about interior options bring back memories as well.. as I know of one car where the owner specified that every exposed screw in the interior be covered with matching or contrasting leather, the interior was two-toned.

In those days if you had the money to pay for it and were willing to wait, Porsche would pretty much go the distance within reason for a customer

Chuck; as Werk stated, I don't think the slant were sequentially numbered, however your info stating that your car is one of 42 slant cabs for that year is useful I would think. Total slantnose Cabrio production was supposed to be 229 total between 87-89.
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 12-26-2008, 10:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #135 (permalink)