View Single Post
Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHNELE View Post
Hey Jon I got a chance to talk to David Brown the co-owner of Speedwerks and the one responsible for putting the engine together pointes out to me that the manifold pressure was at 205Kpa at 568RWHP so it was just a hair ove one bar when the clutch started to slip, the is a lot of big power there and I can turn it up some more on the right fuel, but there really is no need to do so and I would rather like not having to spend more money for a while.

That's a monster amount of power at that boost Lincoln, would love to know more about that turbo you've got but i guess that'll never happen. Hope you have many happy miles in it.

Olli, sorry to hear about your plans getting screwed up, hope it all comes together for you in the new year! Hopefully when you do manage to get over to Finland you'll make the trip to Le Mans one year, would love to see your car. When you do get over there I have an AX22 you can borrow for a while if you don't have one.

Happy new year
Old 12-27-2008, 01:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #49 (permalink)