View Single Post
Czar of C.R.A.P.

First one of the rear latches popped off today will have to panel bond them. Also finished all the cage and set the horizontal bar today so that is done. Decided to see how I finally was going to come out on corner balance and weight. So I put the muffler back on. Removed the street tires and installed the Fuchs with goodyear slicks disconnected the sway bars and setup the scales. I also removed the battery as it will be replaced by an odyessy which weighs 16lbs. I pleasantly suprised to see the car came in race ready at 2190 add in the battery and I am at 2206. That is without the top on because that is how I intend to run it. The top weighs 48lbs if I decide to leave it on for rain etc...
Anyhow I am happy with that weight.
Also results from the latest dyno runs are in. This time on a dynojet the best result was 272.7 rear wheel I quit the test at 7000 and it was still climbing. I don't think it would have went much more than a couple hundred rpm before petering out. Not as good as some but better than many. I can't wait to get it on a track someplace. Maybe if the weather holds out I will catch an open day at Hastings.
Cabriolet Racing And Performance C.R.A.P. Gruppe #1
Put on some C.R.A.P. and drive....
Old 12-28-2008, 04:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #99 (permalink)