View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Thanks for the 'support' guys - I KNEW I'd be in good company here! Figured as much on others likely having many of the same heh heh. Some reason the Macro setting on my Sony V1 blur'd many of the shots - should have used the Canon DSLR.

Bill - hilarity on the 21window VW purchase for The Boy. I got the 6pack for my 6yr. old's stocking just b/c it had that van in it! Red?

Willtel - loving the matching Ocean Pacific ensemble complete with white Reeboks - sadly so sadly I def. don'd the verysame back then. D'oh!

Noah - That's cool you had the same 908. Mine was the orange / silver one, my bro had (has) the matching green one. Course, same here - we just have bodies left of that pair. He has a caseful of all our other cars, some real gems in there. He wouldn't let me take the robin's egg blue 250GT0 - that things gotta be worth some doughrayme. Speaking of 908's, here's one of me bro's Pinewood Derby cars and its inspiration:

Rod - bwhahahahaha on the Evil Kinevil bit. Whilst rummaging thru the boxes last night my bro says to me "want Evil?". I retort "no thanks - I already found another one of ours years ago and he's standing in a beer mug in the garage (next to orig. GI Joe and Tonto sporting real suede clothes). Too funny.

Gabe, *I* might have a wayubercool 935 slot car buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut you.............. 8-)

Paul B. - THANKS for the Jag correction. My stomach sank this a.m. while getting ready, somehow it popped into me head that the C/D Type's weren't mid engine. D'oh. So I was left scratching me head as to what it was. It's a wicked cool slot car - GINORMOUS! Ah HA! Lola T70 - got it. THANKS!

Here's some more shots. I only grabbed the ones I thought had 930 content or were otherwise cool. Left out the James Bond DB5 with ejection sunroof, Stutz Boat Tail, and a number of other dorkisms 8-).

Would love to see some of YOUR DORKS'S junk I would heh heh... dare ya?

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 12-30-2008, 06:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)