View Single Post
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper930 View Post
DDDD: Did Dave from TRE say to get the flush mount trim from Spektr as well or just the lexan?
You should get it through David at TRE, he will give you the exact same package deal as spectre, and it will help both businesses instead of just spectre. I know David will also answer all your questions and give you alternatives to spectre when there is a better way...

To answer your question, the EVO doors come from Getty but the quarter window frame and rear window frame from spectre is a better design because the install is extremely easy where as with the getty quarter and rear flush mounts, you have to gerry rig the thing yourself, it takes all day to install.

And yes the lexan window pieces that David likes are from spectre for that particular application as they are designed with those frame in mind. Getty doesn't sell lexan to go with their doors and the spectre product is tailored to the differences between the right and left doors. Or at least that is what they say!

Hey, I was thinking of using those rear quarter windows myself with the louvres, we are researching this stuff simultaneously, which is pretty cool.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)