View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Yasin- damn, you got me figured out there now don't you. Who told? Champagne of Beers, my friend! 8-) In hindsight, 13 was prolly too early. D'oh. Living the High Life here baby - don't knock it - $15 per 30 what's not to like?

Paul - amen on keeping the stuff in the closet. Otherwise I'm tempted to construct an enormous banked 4laner and let 'em rip! Some day...

Jeff- heh, yeah knew you'd appreciate the Bus. Too funny. Besides my '76 Westy rolling party machine (picked my wife up on our 1st date in that in HS - WTF were her parents thinking???), I also had a green '77 Transporter and a blue '70 Westy - those made better forts / clubhouses than bus's tho. DON'T MAKE ME snap a pic of my sister in laws' Barbie Bus that I snarfed from her when we first met - MINE I said!

DDDD - these are only highlights, unfort. like most of yous much of me stuff was destroyed (bwHA! to the "PECKERHEAD" bit Jeff). My bro and I smashed most of our matchboxes into oblivion, sitting across from e/o and running them head on down a track. I still recall my dad's dismay as he walked in and muttered "someday you're going to regret that". Damn he was right. Sure had some good stuff, some killer R/C's too that are long gone.

I too consider collecting the new stuff but find it rather pathetic in comparison to what marvels I once had. Sigh. Just don't make 'em like they used to.

Let's see the bus pics Jeff heh heh. And any of yours' guys' silly toys. This stuff cracks me up.

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 12-30-2008, 08:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)