View Single Post

Not sure how I missed this thread initially!

Gabe thanks for reviving it.

Jim - I really like the ingenuity of the placement and the design. And being that I designed my own top mount 3/4 bay intercooler (well I designed two different intercoolers, before I was happy with the final outcome), I cannot find any flaw with your design and placement for air flow.

I would have to say that it would be neat to see your car in the "flesh" to see the body work and tail modifications to make it all work or at least more high res pictures. Your pictures do not do justice, I am sure.

I am not sure I would taken the same route to do all the extensive body modifications, but probably because I am a ******* to mess with my cars lines, even though I am pretty good at working fiberglass.

One thing I wonder is why alot of people do not cut and rotate the Carrera intake to have the throttle body face the rear of the car instead of the stock placement where its facing up and forwards, just makes the intercooler piping \ plumbing a bit more tricky and longer. Just a thought.

Either way kudos for ingenuity and ballsy placement and a totally beautiful intercooler. I admit I love big big shiny intercoolers....there I said it...and yes I need help

Yasin
Old 01-07-2009, 05:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)