View Single Post
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RarlyL8 View Post
What heat exchangers do you have currently?

A free flowing muffler is good for ~12HP when compared to a stock Euro muffler on a 300HP engine.
That doesn't sound like much but as others can attest, it is only the beginning. The engine is uncorked. It revs quicker, spools faster and makes noises that will have you laughing like a little girl. It simply transforms the experience.

You want 300HP? That is easy. Stock Euro heat exchangers, K27 turbo, intercooler upgrade, stock boost and a free flowing muffler will pop you over 300HP at the rear wheels.

Want to loose over 1000rpm of turbo lag over the 3LDZ? Bolt on a K27S.

Here is a picture of a Euro exhaust. You will note the similarity of the heat exchangers to those of the Carrera and SC. They are the same.

i currently have thermo reactors that the PO out on the car to make it emission compliance. im wanting to put on the sc heat exchangers i have one of your left side exit quite mufflers. and the k27 intercooler up grade then start playing with suspension.

thanks for the pic that looks like what i have.

im looking forward to a little noiser car. but not to noisey

thanks ed
Old 01-08-2009, 09:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)