View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHNELE View Post
I drove the car today my five year old daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am still really impressed by it but I don't like getting in and out with the front section of the Matter roll cage in place, I would like to modify the down tube on the front section for better ingress/egress and I would like to lower the seat rails and move the seats back two inches. I let the car idle for a bit to get the heat going and I attempted to let my faithful lab out before leaving, she refused to go out as she had to go past the 930. After warming up the car heading for my favorite back road, 1st gear grip is good even though it is cold 34f hammer down and the revs blur towards the redline, 2nd gear repeat more of the same, 3rd gear rips up more rubber until I lift, my daughter yells, do it again daddy! I say to her that daddy did not mean to do that and we should drive responsibly. I take my daughter to the local creamery Maggie Moos for a treat and I watch the passerby point at the car and I got numerous thumbs up while driving. All in all a fun winter Sunday.
Sweet. Gotta luv kids, as they tell it like it is. Glad u r enjoying it and i agree w/ Brian, MORE PIX!!! Video too if you get a chance. Any idea what centerlock system are you contemplating going with?
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 01-09-2009, 07:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #58 (permalink)