View Single Post

Sonderwunscheprogramm Options

Found some of my Sonderwunscheprogramm material and have scanned a few pages for everyone's review. I had some problems getting the photos of the color brochure scanned but was able to copy the Option/ Price List for 911 Turbo and 911 Carrera. Being able to read German is a plus but the Turbo options are very revealing as to how the various modifications are organized.

The price list shows a publishing date of "Dezember 1984"

SOW 020 "Engine Power Increase" makes reference to the 4 pipe exhaust, larger intercooler and turbo along with requiring the GFK spoiler/oilcooler and uprated Dunlop tires.
The GFK spoiler/oilcooler SOW 021 could be ordered by itself without any other options but was included with SOW 010 slant nose w/folding headlamps.

Customers could elect to install SOW 021 spoiler/cooler (with or without power increase), SOW 011 sill extensions, SOW 012 rear vents/slats with the standard front fenders.

Pictures from the color brochure to follow if I can figure out how to properly use the scanner.

Regards to all.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #103 (permalink)