View Single Post
A930Rocket A930Rocket is offline
A930Rocket's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Posts: 7,417
Wow! I mis-read the question. I was thinking about the thermovalve or whatever it is on the breather cover and the little tubes on it.
Are you referring to the little ball-like pieces the go in the holes of the breather hose attachment point? If so, I thought they were metallic. I think they were there to prevent the clamped hose from slowly working off the breather. I suppose you can go ahead without them as long as the pieces didn't fall into the engine.

Last edited by A930Rocket; 01-14-2009 at 11:37 AM..
Old 01-14-2009, 11:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)