View Single Post

Pics as requested:

A few stone chips on the rockers and front valance. Might need to get shot, but low priority right now. And the goofy chrome "sleepy-eye" headlight surrounds are getting replaced with H5s. I think those were installed during Federalization, since nearly every Federalized 930 I've seen has 'em.

Engine shot. It drips, but less than nearly any 930 I've ever seen.

The interior shows honest wear, not bad for a 24-year old car. I might "freshen" it up, but it doesn't need much. The dash is lifting a little, but the owner included a NOS dashboard and I have an AWESOME interior guy that'll install it for free.

A documented 35,206 mile car.

An oddity, this sticker came on the glovebox door. It carries a 928 part number, and the previous owner swears it was in the car since delivery. Supposedly 930s never had any stickers on the interior, so this is weird, but I'm leaving it for now.

Here's my oddball exhaust. Single outlet, rather rough at this point, it's got a fairly small body compared to a "normal" 930 muffler and the outlet exits out the passenger side, and runs all the way across to the driver's side. I might have to try and source a real Euro 930 muffler. It DOES sound good though and plugs right into the turbo, no emissions crap.

Well, what does the panel of experts think?

Last edited by GroovieGhoulie; 01-16-2009 at 06:41 PM..
Old 01-16-2009, 06:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)