View Single Post

Parting : Guards Red 1987 944 Turbo -Need anything?

I am parting out this glorious '87 951, ABS car - no LSD or other fun stuff other than the 18" techno wheels , perf. cat back and clear turn signals. Otherwise everything is stock 951.

It has 132K miles on the odo. Car suffered a dash fire (and subsequent chemical fire extinguisher)around the stereo head unit/ passenger area (see photo under cracked windshield). No engine computers hurt, but salvaged the car. It had just before that been repainted guards - looks to be a mediocre single-stage($1500 - $2,000) paint job, mostly masked stuff and no jams.

It will never ever run again - The PO to me was going to turn it into a track car and gutted it incl. any usable wiring- cut everywhere. It's time to put this money pit to rest. The real bummer is that the thing is strait everywhere and glossy fresh paint yet will clearly never run again. Here are the pics of what I got with the car. I only kept what was in good reusable shape.

If you see anything you like or have something you are looking for, give me a holler (PM preferred). I like Paypal but will wait for snail payment. All pricing is listed w/out shipping. I ship via Fed Ex ground and only charge you actual shipping as quoted via my account. All shipments from 94903. A Paypal payment to me for part and shipping secures the deal and I will do my best to keep this 1st post updated.

Here is a partial price list:

The Big Stuff (motor and trans): I prefer local, but must freight motor and trans if shipped. Your carrier, I will palletize.

Motor: $500 SOLD

Trans: $450 open diff

OE 18" chrome twist - technology - hollow spoke wheels: $500
Tires are shot, matching chrome Porsche caps. 18 x 7.5" and 18 x 9". Drivers-side wheels are perfect except for one blem on front wheels (a 3 mm round ding down to the copper plating). The passenger wheels are another matter entirely, both wheels are curbed, the front severely and the rear moderately. The rear pass. 9" wheels is bent on the inside, fixable. I can get it done @ sears point for $150, will be perfect but extra. I offer them here for $500 as is only right now. I am confident I could get $200/ $300 for the perfect ones if I pimped them to the 911 crowd, but to you guys first for a deal. I will pay to remove the tires before ship. I will have detailed photos posted soon and high res via email: bling, bling!

DME & KLR w/ guru K26 AFM chips $250

Exhaust headers (late w/ bellows) $200 SOLD

Stainless exhaust 2.5". Cat back. $200 SOLD

Cone filter, AFM and J pipe: $100 all

Injectors: $75

Radiator and fans: $80

Intercooler: $100

Brake calipers (4): $300

Bilstein green front struts - unknown mileage w/ springs if you like: $200 pr SOLD

Header panel w/ crest: $150

Hood (no ship - local only): $100

Mirrors : $50 SOLD

Fender - drivers: $150

Side skirts w/ hardware: $75 SOLD

Bumper cover (no ship - local only): $200 SOLD

Fog light some pitting but no cracks driver's side only: $90

Clear ft signals. New clear lenses & amber bulbs - The Ebay kit I believe: $60 includes housings SOLD

Turbo and downpipe: $100

Fuse block w/ all relays: $50

Oil lines and cooler $75 SOLD

Nice drivers black door panel w/ pocket: $50 SOLD

All other, please inquire. I will snap photos of whatever you are interested in and send to you.

Thanks everyone :bigbye:

Last edited by bogomili; 02-23-2009 at 02:46 PM..
Old 01-18-2009, 10:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)