View Single Post

Garage
[QUOTE=Reaper930;4429253]

Give me my anti-cupholder, non air conditioned, anti-technology assisted, no airbaged, toggle switched, no rear seat havin' , 6 point harnessed, flared fendered, uncomfortable and smelly, ear drum splitting, flame shooting and ground shaking 930...take the bling bling faux aluminum 997, Cockster, the Gaymen, the Fagyanne and Panapukester and blow it out ur ass.

We are now that small group of motivated individuals, doing the best we can with what we have, making improvements when neccessary. The heritage and history fall to us lowly mortals, to pass on and inspire the up and coming generations, to instill in them what is true and good - what the spirit of Motorsport is all about. I refuse to ackowledge the day when someone mentions the name Norbert Singer and everyone has a clueless look. The candle has been passed, it is up to us to carry it.

Well put!
I agree with you 100% That's the way it should be done, you have my vote.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)