View Single Post
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
Does anyone from management from Porsche read this forum?

Weideking is the reason for most of the changes at Porsche that has made it more corporation minded like GM except in their case it is profitable.
Now that Porsche has financial health and huge profits......lets see it return to backing up its reputation in building real fast world beating sports cars. The Cayman is a great platform if Porsche would only build it with a bigger engine to kick Ferraris ass in GT2 racing.
How about not worrying about pissing off Audi and building a LM1 class car to kick their ass?
How about building a better service dealership that actual caters to the customers like in the old days?

How about hiring me to a mangement position over there and I will straighten things out. I could use a job right now.
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 01-20-2009, 12:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)