View Single Post
Champagne on Beer Budget

Garage
Long time coming! My 930

I have been lurking around this site now for a couple of years and a I am still amazed at the vast amounts of information and all the great folks willing to help out when a fellow Pelican needs it...

Having said all that, I wanted to formally introduce my new baby to the 930 board.

Its a 1987 911 Turbo and I bought it to get out of my IROC build...one of those times your wife makes a suggestion and you run for the checkbook The car has 117K+ miles and is destined to be an ongoing project for me to tinker with and enjoy the crap out of.

The 3.3 was massaged a bit with a bigger intercooler (which I already want to go bigger) EFI conversion with carrera intake, and Motec m48 with wideband lambda and a bunch of other goodies. When i got it 7 weeks ago, it had a K27 7006 turbo which was dumping oil into the IC and I decided i'd start on the slippery slope of upgrading/modifying the car. So I ordered a gt30r which I sent back and then a K27 HyFlow S which i just installed this weekend. I'm already a few hours into studying the motec software v6.2 for the M48 and I never knew the complexities of an EFI setup....but I love it and i'm neck deep now so there's no turning back.

here are a few pics of the new arrival.

www.einarsgarage.com
Instagram @einars_garage
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Einars-Garage/375533809160797
Old 01-20-2009, 04:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)