View Single Post

Juicersr,
I totally understand the thread, i did not miss anything. I was simply adding my thoughts to the discussion, instead of bashing them I thought about playing devils advocate to stir the pot a bit... Do i agree with everything Porsche has done...absolutely not but am I happy they are still in business yes. The only thing I dont get is why all the negativity toward the CEO and Porsche. they did what they had to do. And we do what we have to do to keep the passion about our cars

I am all about the heritage and soul. I get it! thats why I drive one that s why I participate on this forum to celebrate the heritage of the brand and keep it alive.
Does it make my angry when a douche in a 996/7 TT rolls around like he is the **** or his douchebag friend pulls up in his Cayenne on 22s, yeah it makes me sick, (or when Porsche comes out this a Fugly 4 door) becasue they dont get it. But when I line up with them this spring once my car is back together and I take him apart off the line...he wont understand why, he'll probably just go back to the dealership and tell them there is something wrong with his car because a 24 year old car just feed him his ass. And that will give me the most satisfaction knowing he has no clue about the soul and racing heritage of these cars. I get it.

And ABBA was a bad choice...I am a product of the 80s so maybe DuranDuran would have been a better choice.
2002 996TT
1984 930 Turbo (gone and missed)
Old 01-21-2009, 06:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)