View Single Post

All Porsche has to do is offer stripped down entry models with no frills, and stop intentionally hindering their newer and better mid-engine chassis to make us happy.

We are not asking them to re-invent the wheel.

We would tolerate the ridiculous minivan crapola if they also included enthusiast models that don't cost 200,000 grand.

I would think it would be easier to produce a stripped down car, no? Just leave all the worthless accessories out of the car. Let people choose whether they want a pig heavy sunroof that they will never use.

A friggin computer screen? Why is it that nobody can just read a map to find a destination anymore. I can't remember the last time I was actually lost and needed kitcar to save me.
Where is it that people are driving that they need computers to help them get there???

Back seats? For who?

No limited slip differential? Are you kidding?

A PDK that shifts BACKWARDS to appease Porsche marketing, and Porsche marketing alone.

Following that logic, maybe we should need to pull up on the brake pedal as well? Might as well coordinate all the functions backwards.

If that CEO had a heart attack tomorrow, I can't say that I would care.

Last edited by DDDD; 01-21-2009 at 07:01 AM..
Old 01-21-2009, 06:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #35 (permalink)