View Single Post
Champagne on Beer Budget

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHNELE View Post
Congratulations! If you have data logging and an IAT sensor you car check the effectiveness of the IC
I got the data file from the M48 and made a working copy so I don't mess up the running program. I have dug around in the various charts/graphs in v6.2 software and looked at the data log in the interpreter.... I do have an AT sensor (just happens to be on the intercooler versus the piping just before the throttle body....I planned to move my AT sensor to the piping for more accurate measurement of intake temps)...this sounds like a great opportunity to put an IAT sensor in the AT sensors spot and have 2 measures available?

In hooking up all the connections while installing the new turbo, I also noted that the MAP sensor and blow off valve on the IC are "Y" connected off of the same vacumm port... Is this ideal or should the MAP sensor and blow off valve be on seperate vacumm ports... any suggestions on how to correct this or if its even necessary.

I have lots more to learn about the motec system and its apparent that its a steep learning curve.

www.einarsgarage.com
Instagram @einars_garage
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Einars-Garage/375533809160797
Old 01-21-2009, 10:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)