View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Late to fray (f'n LIFE lately!), gotta say I esp. enjoyed some of the virtual Kaczinski Manifiesto Diatribe *rants* I did. Thanks!

SO well stated... couldn't have said better mesself and I like to say things goooood 8-).

Awesome. Nice break in the day today.

I like to say it's like the mfg's are going straight ahead while the public is turning right, yet they keep on going.

I esp. love when mfg's come up with the next "must have" feature. Says who? Them? C'mon now - bite my @$$ already. And blome while yer at it. Geesh.

I agree with the comment that it DOES sometimes require models like the Gayman / Gayenne to put the bread 'n butter on table... but... BUT... if and only if it funds the greater good. Which in P's recent case it tisn't. Sure the 997tt's a fast car - who cares? Give us SOUL already. Passion. Make me sheet mesself - yeah!

Instead?

Panabarfia???

<<>>

HOW THE ***F*** did that make it to production? Do they not have eyeballs in Stuttgart? Maybe they hired Chris Bangle??? I don't get it. The concept could be kewl - the execution is a hurl-inducing used bunghole wipe.

Justin, btw - I read like one issue of that ubercheezy rag years ago and nearly puked. Never again. What garbage.

And further btw - loved the Rennlist dig. Shame as there's some cool dudez there, but like er "AFM744" I was using both but in last year gravitated more here as 'here' just felt more right. And... "Vans"... HA! Awesome.

All we, as grassroots enthusiasts can do is keep fighting the good fight out there - spread the word - _REP_RE_SENT_!

Proud to be carrying a torch, I am.

And, Justin - I bet you say your opening line to all the forums 8-).

Keep on keepin on bruthas. We're in good company amongst ourselves. Until then, restrain yerselves and your checkbooks:

| '07 S6 | '98 M3 vert | '01 M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 S8 | '95 S6 6gang | '88 M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 01-21-2009, 12:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #50 (permalink)