View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFM744 View Post
Hey Paul, I'm sport'n the Vans cuz I ain' build'n my engine in my Eccos or Maddens. B'sides, how many of us know their 24" BMX cruiser will fit in the back if you throw the wheels in the trunk?!?!

Should'a seen the kids at the BMX track that day!
My "HA!" wasn't a dig AFM744 (screen names!!!!) - Vans rock! I was laughing.

and

Yes... I STILL HAVE my (20") Skyway T/A with blue Tuff Wheels. I gave my kids quite the chuckle this summer when I ganked it out, inflated the tires, and busted out a few tricks. Sad / true is... I'm better on it now as an adult (stronger) than back 'then'. D'oh.

I didn't know a bike fit in the back of one... but 3 kids with sandy feet and a trunk full of sandy beach toys I know do heh heh. Mom nonetoohappy @ 'that' discretion (they were 5/3/3) - hey, it was a mile up the road...

ANYwho

My GT2 bud just scored an '05 997C2S for a friend to come get, chat last night revealed he does dig it overall. Interesting feedback from the man who has / drives 'everything'. I've not yet whirled any of the neu junkerz like Gayman or (neu) Gayenne - well, aside from the GT3RS but hey WTF's not to like 'there'. So that was good to hear and gives hope that "all is not lost" with Porsche. Oh, and that he's hopefully lining up the GT2 to make room for... a Carrera GT. Wouldn't suck to have a closeclose friend with THAT now yeah!

Any GT2 takerz? 8-)

| '07 S6 | '98 M3 vert | '01 M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 S8 | '95 S6 6gang | '88 M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 01-22-2009, 05:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #54 (permalink)