View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Jon (SO beats AFM744 heh heh)!-

D'oh - I was so caught up in the blueness I didn't even note it was a Carrera. Dumbarse I am.

Threadjackin mesself here:

Heh, Audi guy... guilty, my 'other life'. Awesome Stg. 3 - such buildable cars, and like you said total sleepers. Heck my Alumibiatch stomps most things on the open road. I too run BBS's, RXII's - gratuitious picwhore opp:

Torsen FTMFW!

Quattro:

"I hope that I will soon forget the Audi Quattro. Until I do, I shall continue to worship that biatch goddess Success at the expense of friends, family, honesty and decency - anything to be in a position to have one. The Quattro is evil, an insidious witch in the guise of state-of-the-art engineering, a circe who commands your obedience every waking moment and a succubus who haunts every dream. She's the seductress who recreates That First Time all over again, who snips all your tethers to innocence and changes your life forever."

now

Keep the sig names rollin in gents!

| '07 S6 | '98 M3 vert | '01 M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 S8 | '95 S6 6gang | '88 M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 01-22-2009, 09:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)