View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by A930Rocket View Post
A930Rocket is my real name. The numbers correspond to the alphabet and my last name is rocket.
I just spat coffee on me monitor - you bastage!

8-)

awesome

I'm relieved you all didn't throw me under the bus for suggesting this, and that it was quite better received than my ahem 934 build 8-). Good to see so many not only agree to add the name but also share my same sentiments as to why.

and LOL @ er... "billjam's" idea on dual screen names (uh, you're 'bill' then I assume??? D'oh). Tho sadly 'one' of mine then would get tremendously more use than the 'other'. Hmmm.

and bwhahahaha to the Obama stuff Bender (even tho I know you're Jeff I'll likely just keep calling you that) - love the laughs to be had when I come here surely.

Now, Mark... you elect to sign your name manually to your post, as well as include it in your sig. So we shall call you MarkMark, or Mark Squared yes?

While me name's Paul... you're all free and encouraged to call me whatever the F you'd like, really. Shoe typically fits, so...

| '07 S6 | '98 M3 vert | '01 M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 S8 | '95 S6 6gang | '88 M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 01-23-2009, 07:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)