View Single Post
Blackbird Pilot

Chuck: I think this thread is a result of the bonding that's been going on throughout the Name behind the Screen Name thread, behind the "Thoughts on Porsche lately" thead and the general concensus that 930 owners are the rough guys of the aircooled 9xx gruppe. There seems to be a great deal of information seeking on each other as we become closer, the result of which is a few "OT" theads, but heck there's enough info provided here that can be found doing a search to justify a few "OT" theads.

For myself - its nice to know there are people out there that are responsible enough to go through the effort and trouble to ensure the safety of themselves and their families through the means afforded us by the States we live in. Not to say all concealed carry guys are responsible, but for the most part, I believe a well armed and well trained citizen is a great asset.

Back on topic:

If you're going to state the weapon, post a pic of it I love to see the various personal carries.

Mine:
.45 ACP Colt M1991A1
Wilson Combat 8 round mags loaded with Federal frangible ammo & 1 in the pipe, always cocked and locked when carrying.
Crimson Trace laser grips which have helped me considerably at diagnosing trigger pull, breathing issues.
Upgraded extractor & polished feed ramp, she's at the gunsmith right now getting the extractor port filed down in certain areas. I noticed slight dimpling on the spent casings last time at the range.

Most potent thing that won't over penatrate and will put anything down it touches, the first time. The 930 of handguns.

Old 01-24-2009, 02:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)