View Single Post
resident samsquamch

Regarding my screen name, I've posted its origins before. Most think it either stems from the Metalica song, "Enter Sandman", or from the comic book of the same name.

Truth be told, I'm a music lover. Very much into the alternative - "indie" - music scene. Although from hardcore punk to classic rock to reggae and alt. country...let's not forget blues, metal, and some electronica! If it's good, I'm into it and probably own it. I see lots of concerts (usually the oldest guy there), and I've invested many many thousands of $$$$$ in my stereo, which is another hobby.

Any way, the name is taken from Mark Sandman, who was the front man of one of my all time favorite bands, Morphine. I just sort of connected with their sound and concert performances. He eventually died. I guess I took the name so as not to forget. Once I registered with one car site with it, it was just easier to keep using it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Sandman
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)

Last edited by sand_man; 01-24-2009 at 04:07 AM..
Old 01-24-2009, 04:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)