View Single Post

Garage
"It has so many Exclusive Options that they almost ran out of room on the window sticker, and we will definitely run out of room here. So, here are some of the highlights. The interior was custom ordered Color-to-Sample in a sumptuous magnolia hue similar to what Bentley and Aston Martin offer. And virtually everything is covered in this ultra-premium leather ........" Blah, blah, blah....

Pretty much sums what Porsche is about these days. Here i go again, but with their overpriced suv and now sedan, and bloated, luxo-optioned performance models, i predict that Porsche is about to have a big, and much needed slap in the face. When i popped into a showroom at the end of last year, i could already begin to smell the desperation. Aww, wassa matter Wiedeking? People starting to feel that 'Porsche' doesn't really mean anything special anymore? Should have kept your cash reserves instead of buying VW

I wouldnt buy that car at half that value. Just wait, i bet your are going to start seeing some Guiness Book of World Records depreciation on these things.

The great thing is that i can still build the Porsche that I want. The modern company has become pretty much irrelevant to me.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com

Last edited by juicersr; 01-27-2009 at 12:56 AM..
Old 01-27-2009, 12:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)