View Single Post

A little transport advice pleasze

**Sorry for posting this here, but this rooms seems to hold the most knowledge on PP, and it is about a turbo car ** I know how to spell "please", just cant edit the title.....

My 930 is set to come home to Maryland from Washington state. I shipped it out using Fed Ex transport (VERY nice inclosed truck) in Dec. 2007 to a tune of $24XX. Now with an uneasy economy, and many home improvements yet to make. I'd like to find something a little cheaper.

My question is this. For anywhere from $950 to $1300 I can get it shipped on an open truck. Now for an inclosed truck it's $2100 to $2500. My paint is very good, but not excellent, so I do not have a concours car. Just a very nice weekend driver. It's also pretty low, tucking the tires.

Any advice or experiences with open transport? I think I'm going to go "closed" but my wallet would like someone to tell me about this magical open truck that "teleports" it's cargo

Thanks everyone.

Ryan

Last edited by poorsche930; 01-27-2009 at 06:51 AM..
Old 01-27-2009, 06:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)