View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by onboost View Post
What color is it actually..

How did you come to decide to ship to Paul Weir? Nothing against them, however we are lucky to have a number of very competent shops in our area.. two of which are in your neck of the woods.
The color is Arena Red. I know, cant tell from the pics.

I talked to a couple of shops here, both of them gave me a number ($) and a time frame, that was higher and way longer than what Paul promised. A friend of mine missed a shift in his SC, severely over revving and destroying it. Somehow he decided on Paul a few years ago. He talked very highly of his work, and getting it completed in a timely fashion. I sent it based off of what local shops said, (again longer time, way higher $), and took the reco' from my buddy.

I wasn't making the best decisions at that time either. It's long story, involving a family member getting killed, I kinda went off the deep end and just said "eff it" to a lot of things. Wish I didn't but, what can I do now. I've had a lot of " crazy life experiences" that happened to me. Live, and try to learn, thats all.

Last edited by poorsche930; 01-27-2009 at 01:07 PM..
Old 01-27-2009, 12:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)