View Single Post
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
Got it thru EBay...but think it is an AIR piece......
I looked on Getty site and the catalog picture is so bad I cannot see what I am buying to know if I want it.
I would like to see some posts of actual mesh screens and then find out who sells them or how they were made.
Seems like alot of guys here are telling me for quality Pegasus makes good stainless mesh.
Lowes or Homeless Depot makes generic/cheap stuff, but Iwant something nice as I plan on doing this once and it has to look somewhat high quality.
So I checked out Pegasus and they look ok.....I wish I could find the source for those nice chrome mesh you see on the Jaguars or Caddy CTS-V grills. Maybe I should just go down town Detroit and see if I can find one that "fell off the truck" if you know what I mean.
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 01-27-2009, 01:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)