View Single Post
Blackbird Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelturbo View Post
Its so bitter-sweet to rant about the change we want, for a min i can get caught up in the idea that if we all want it bad enough things will change and be as they should be, then i remember where this world is headed, and i'm afraid we are a dying breed and theres not going to be much room for guys like us in the future...
Dude we're both still in our mid/early twenties...you blow flames out of your tail pipes, with slicks I'll be able to pull small wheelies...together along with the guys on this board spread throughout the US and the world we have a collective power that we all seem to be over looking.

Its up to us to inspire our friends and the younger generation. How much good do you think we could do if we organized a "drive for charity" where we took kids for rides in our cars for a day? You think that 10 year old kid wouldn't remember that for the rest of his life? Plus we could organize to help out a needy family or something with the money collected. Hot rod Porsche guys helping people out....its good for all involved.

That's who we need to be taking our argument to, the children that are out there who stop by on their bikes when you're working on the car. If we take the time to show and teach them, they will grow to yern for the same things we desire.

Who knows, the ride you give a kid might be the one that takes over Porsche in the next 20-30 years...
Old 01-28-2009, 10:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)