View Single Post
Blackbird Pilot

My 944 GTR project was going to be a full tube frame but since another car came up I'm just building it with a modified and cut off front end. The motor will be slightly beefed up to around 450 hp, nothing crazy.

I came from the 951 camp and built my 935 as a test of boredom while they were doing the aero testing on my 951 model, but its quickly becoming my favorite car. The 951 is a great cruising car, gobs of power with an upgraded turbo and a real shiner on the track however if you're looking to add some fear and insanity into your life the 930 is the ticket.

Its like yin and yang of the Porsche world. The 951 is a symphony of balance and composure where the 930 is a sweaty backhand and simultanious groin kick while listening to heavy metal. Where the 951 is forgiving and will allow for correction the 930 will kill you if you don't pay attention, concequences=actions.

Simply put, the 951 is the well mannered brunette you marry and bring home to your parents, the 930 is the red headed wild slut you sleep with on the side who tries to kill you every time you "get it on".
Old 02-02-2009, 01:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)