View Single Post

Went for a ride with Evil Cristine or my 934 was just a purple haze .

The snow has melted from the driveway, needed to go into Taos, 5-6 miles. I push open Cristine's Hanger doors, I reach in the car and turn the key and she comes to life. Dusted her off a bit and let her warm up, man that sound, ratteling the walls of the hanger. Like a caged beast wanting out ! I back her down the drive way to the pavement , put her in gear and she's begging to be unleashed . Still I hold her back, weaving her back and forth, to get some heat in her tires. Brakes are still cold, 36 F outside, so I ride her brakes up to Blueberry Hill Rd. So now temps. are up, tires & brakes are warm. I turn her onto Blueberry Hill Rd., and we launch ,first, second,third on the binders. Only car on the road putting thirty has to turn the same direction, dam the luck. I hold her back up through the esses road is clear drop to first and I hammer her, she screams I shift, shoots fire as we pass and screams agin. We're gone in a purple haze hit third and we're in Town, dam that was short.
Most fun you can have with your cloths on.

Last edited by Turboo934; 02-04-2009 at 08:18 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old 02-03-2009, 11:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)