View Single Post

New turbo in class...

Hi,

I've been lurking a while on this magnificent forum and I think it's time to present my car.

It's a '77 turbo carrera, original sold in the states, today back in Europe - Denmark. The car is pretty much keept original, except for a Mille Miglia exhaust.

My plan is to keep it as original as possible, except from the exhaust, which have a pretty awesome sound and effect It is minor things there need to be done as, replacing the radio with and original Blaupunkt Bamberg (the mic. is still in the car), new foam in the seats etc. And of course, basic maintenance as new shock absorbers, brake pads etc.

If any of you guys have seen the car before, or know any previous owners, please let me know. It would be great to know the total history of this car!

It has been owned by a former PCA member and registred in "Vallay Oak Region" (Photo below) The car was bought at a Porsche dealer approx. 2 years ago and shipped to Denmark. Unfortunately car papers where missing when the car arrived. So if the car looks familiar to any of you, please let me know.

Looking forward in getting help from you guys and sharing knowledge about these beautiful cars!

Regards, Mads
Old 02-04-2009, 12:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)