View Single Post

Garage
Great thread, subscribing to Learn more before purchasing a W/A system.

Please Not looking to get flamed here and correct me if Im wrong.

The way I understand it: Providing your supplemental injection system (W/A) (Methanol) or whatever mixes your using is atomized properly directly in the main air stream. And given that no two cylinders are filling with air/fuel charge or firing at the exact same time. I speculate, that while operating with positive boost pressure as apposed to N/A (and while injecting as you would under load) that slight differences between your individual intake runners flow would have little if any measurable difference to the charge going into each individual cylinder. Well at least that's what I'm counting on for my 3.2 intake

Does Anyone have hard test data by Simultaneously measuring AFs from each individual cylinder while injecting (correct rate of mix) to a motor on a dyno?

Here is a handy calculator you can play with http://www.not2fast.com/turbo/glossary/turbo_calc.shtml
Old 02-04-2009, 09:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)