Thread: New Here!
View Single Post
Caveman Hammer Mechanic

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucittm View Post
That could be my previous car. I sold mine back to Alan Johnson Porsche when they were in San Diego. Please send me the $1.25 I left in the ashtray...

Seriously, nice unmolested silver car. If it is a 1975, you have to watch out for rust. Hopefully it was a Cali car all its life. I'm sure you will get razzed for the extended headlight chrome covers and the cookie-cutter wheels.

Welcome,
Mark
Mark,
I already spent the change on cardboard, sharpie and a garbage bag, so I can beg at the off ramp without getting too wet! Car had spent most of its life in Modesto, Redwood City, Napa and now Boulder Creek. A few rust spots lifting the paint, will be planning a paint fest for the touch-up work. I actually spent alot of time on my back with a mirror and flashlight looking for icky stuff and was pleased to find a very clean undercarriage. I got a complete tool kit as well as a nifty compressor hidden in the smugglers well. Actually the car spent most of its life garaged. As far as being made fun of for the totally pimp chrome and wheels, Oh well it's still a Porsche, and still funner than He!!.
Hola
eric

Last edited by ClickClickBoom; 02-04-2009 at 03:23 PM..
Old 02-04-2009, 03:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)