View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDGAF27 View Post
I don't get you !?! how the F..... you should be scared of the world or ignorat as you are ,to believe that only though person on a planet is Chuck Norris and it is not compliment comming from you comparing me to Chuck/Steven/Bruce/Mohamed/Jet Lee or any other "though" guys name comes to you little brain
STOP WATCHING MOVIES. GO TO A SPARING RING AT YOUR LOCAL GYM and you'll meet lots of though guys.

Write somewhere and remember golden rule : DON'T F@$& WITH THE STRANGER

And putting for you 2+2 and any one else- thanks for thinking of me as though MotherF***er even thoug I didn't say that.. Read my quote again

.......and let this thread die or moderator move it to a OT. It is shame to waist this forum space.......
Way to stay classy there, toughguy! You who came into the thread saying how you can do damage with your bare hands. I think you have done enough damage to your credability with your complete lack of coherance.

And since sarcasam apears to be lost on you: no complements were expressed or implied
Old 02-04-2009, 05:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #84 (permalink)