View Single Post

Garage
Green Do Gooder's trying to impose their will and ideals on us Clueless of the repercussions!

I agree that there is a Global problem and everyone can contribute in positive ways, but lets look at the big picture and target the real offenders.

The Hobbyist, car collector, enthusiast's, vehicles contribute such a minuscule portion of total Global air pollution that in my opinion is hardly worth pursuing!

What they are proposing is comparable to taking a tea-spoon of water out of the Ocean and saying oh look what we did to reduce pollution! lol

Their proposal would do more harm to the economy than any potential benefits!

Personally with the snow we get I could use a little more Global Warming!
And here is one the hypocritical Do Gooder's can wrap there carbon free minds around. Think of all the reduced emissions from me not running my old inefficient fossil fuel, carbon spitting, snow blower at full throttle six months of the year once Global warming melts it!!!

I would be willing to wager that my Occasional use, polluting for pleasure, summer car, aka my Porsche contributes far less in pollution than the seasonal use of my snow blower! Oh! I better watch what I say, or next thing they will force me to junk my snow blower or fit it with the latest pollutions controlling devices that will contribute more pollution in the manufacturing than what there proposed legislation would save!
Old 02-06-2009, 06:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)