View Single Post

haha... well thanks so much for all the feedback!!

i see the point that it might be a bad time to buy domestic...

i think the pros of the charger srt8.. she loves it, and i am smart enough to know that when she gets what she wants she won't mind the constant flow of cash into the 930! haha.. and lets face is 30k for a low low miles used one.. thats a hell of alot of bang for your buck... then a few mods and its a true muscle monster

i think the new CTSv is incredible, and the potential for more power is huge! i mean just a pulley, exhaust, chip.. prolly be north of 650hp.. but right now a new one is more than i can justify spending.. so its really out of the question and i don't think i would be happy with the original ctsv.

I do however like some of your other ideas..
i'm a huge fan of the rs6.. i've had the pleasure to ride in one and it is such an incredible sedan.. but its going to take some convincing to get her in an audi, i want to get her behind the wheel of a few of them.. i think the ride/drive will speak for itself especially compared to a dodge! i think a s6 or s8 is a nice choice as well..

i think the main constraints are that its 4 door, unfortunatly auto, DDable, fast!!, and probably not looking to spend more than 40ish.. so the used market is probably where i'll be looking.. i just wanted to have fun tossing this around a little bit
Old 02-17-2009, 07:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)