View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 930gt-40r View Post
This is how I did mine- Because I used a T-4 turbo (modded B&B headers) on stock style B&B's, it boost creeped like a mo-fo. I also upgraded to a Tial V-44 and still got some boost creep.
For your setup I would throw twin 38's on either side with a nice 35r. No- you dont need that long a$$ wastegate tube- that is so you could run the wastegate in the stock position.
I am having new headers made from scratch to help eliminate the boost creep problem. (that is going to be twin valute as well)

Oh and as for the second picture- my buddy has a 700 horse Eagle Talon that has a twin valute with a single gate and it works well
Stupid question, but wouldn't a Tial 46mm help with boost creep? Get them exhaust gasses outa-there faster?
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)