View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by voitureltd View Post
This is a set of OBX that have been on the wall for years. By comparison to the current ones, the old seem to be more carefully done. Still not enough confidence to use them on something . Everthing is smooth as far as the fingers go. As I recall they were a bit more expensive back then so cost cutting / higher production must take its Lb of flesh. Next photo is of a Norwood TT solution for waste gate. No long tubes to waste gate there
Thanks for your input and the photos.

Yes yours seems like its has better welds, yours looks smooth mine are bubble gummed and ground in some places to try and hide there mess, your divider is centered, where as mine is crooked. You really need to see the inside of mine where I can't seem to get a good photo of to see how bad a job they did.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)