View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

Yeah I stay away from OT I have given up the idea of the stock wastegate and opted for a tial too bad the piece looks rough because I have had it on the shelf since 82 the 79 it came off of had very few miles when the owner torched it when he couldn't make payments the turbo is the same but got hot enough that i had a new core put in it back then. I dont intend to blow up the motor, alot of folks dont have faith in the 2.7 but mine has all the updates and has run flawlessly. the 2.7 I have on the shelf got overheated and it still made the trip from new orleans to missouri all I had to do was stop to fill up the oil and add a little gas. This is a test bed to learn and then i intend to put a 3.2 together and transfer it all over to it and bump up the hp.
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 02-20-2009, 05:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)