View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

Yes talked to Ben earlier and I have a 38mm tial with adapters to make it bolt in to my stock euro exhaust with a .4 bar spring on the way and I am going to set up a manual boost controller in the engine compartment to fine tune the boost later we must remember this is a training exercise. I have spent the morning in the shop modifing my engine tin for the turbo and still give a heat shield for the distributor. I also worked out my oil delivery and return to the motor so I think I have all the bases covered now, I am sure I will have more questions later but for now thanks to all and I hope I don't have to post pics of a blown engine. I am using a EFI that will and has worked on turbo apps. a MSD programmable ignition (so I am sure I will have question of the timing curve to use) and a wide band O2 setup to adjust AFR's. What do you guys think do I have all the bases covered and remember this is all to learn before I build a 3.2 for this purpose. And I will have heat for the first time since I put the car together, all this and I'm going to Disneyworld.
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 02-21-2009, 10:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)