View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxxerSix View Post
Nah you didn't hi-jack, it's all along the same lines of conversation here.

Your product is good no questions or doubts.. I never jumped on the 930 header production as I felt it was a market that was too saturated for me to invest time into making mass produced units. I have build 930/965 header setups myself but they're all one-off based pieces for each cars individual setup. I've installed all the big name prefabbed pieces(B&B, GLH, OBX, etc) out there and I can say that I've never been truly happy with any single setup in terms of fitment, build quality, durability, etc.....

Packaging ALWAYS proves to be a nuisance when trying to incorporate a mass produced piece to work along or in conjunction with OEM components. 90% of the time I don't like dealing with that and opt not to produce a part because if it, so kudos to you for going the extra mile. General rule if you make a good product that performs better and/or is cheaper($$) than the competitors then you'll get ahead soon.

Your $1600 option comes very enticing to 99% of the general public who is looking for something like this especially when confronted with an average $4500 price tag for someone like me to make a one off, tuned, 625 system destined for a race car. Marketing is key and you'll get there with a quality product the likes of which you fabricate there

Thanks for the kind words. I hope that something sparks with these. I have thought about doing headers as well but at much larger price point then the merge could could be optimized but My major market tends to be N/A guys not turbo guys so I will wait for now

914-6 2.4s GT tribute.
914-6werkshop.com manufacturer of 914-6, GT, Conversion parts
Old 02-22-2009, 03:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)