View Single Post
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
Your welcome Cl8ton. Thanks for the complement.
I did not even think to post my original link as I am very busy and figured people would have come across that in searching the boards.
I am glad I could help you out and hopefully my advise helps out gsmith660.
Getting info from the internet is always a gamble because you gotta realize lots of people chime in and info is not always correct. Trick is to weed out the good with the bad info.
I am an mechanical engineer by trade and know a little about springs as I do it all day here in Detoit metro. Also do all my own work on my 911 and 930 including engine builds. Just don't ask me about painting or welding or how to avoid speeding tickets.
See ya
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 02-24-2009, 10:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #47 (permalink)