View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
soooo - this spring / summah Dragon gtg's gotta find a date <coughJUSTINcough>...

Title seyz it all mefriend!

8-)

Gots me calendar out with Social Events Coordinator, trying to determine / dark pencil in any & all potential (not to mention awesome) auto shenanigans I aspire to achieve this season, and *this* is quickly rising to the top of ze menu yes.

This, despite 24h du LeMons happening to happen this July all of FIVE MILES from my driveway. Sniffle, entry isn't panning out as hoped sooooooo...

Dragon it is!

BSbabble aside... have you or anyone thought of any dates for 'such' yet? Love to see a repeat of youres guyses uber successful Dec. outing down thar, I would.

And meeting some yous would def. be cool. Powerroadtripping down from sunny CT would be killer - I'd surely even pack extra 30w antifreeze and a 7th Fetzer Valve:

Looking forward to hearing hopefully good things on this I am. The Dragon's been on the 'to do' list too long now and gives good reason to gtg, meet new friends, and have some funfunfun...

SO

this all said: make me (us) proud?

8-)!

| '07 S6 | '98 M3 vert | '01 M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 S8 | '95 S6 6gang | '88 M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 02-26-2009, 06:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)