View Single Post

Krasuskyp .. Thanks, for your kudos.. Ice green is a cool color ( of course no pun intended )....... Cellison ... Yup, this is that one......... It was a rare opportunity to get one this way. One family owned since new and stored for some years in the family named ( Gilmore ) car museum. Left front fender well blended ( due to his kids bike scratching it when he had it at his home years ago ). As I mentioned in the previous post the inner portion of the tail will need some attention otherwise the rest of the original finish is still nice. Even the air has been kept working. I bought it post sale through the RM auction company as it did not sell on the block ( although I did telephone bid as I had investigated it at length prior to the sale) . When I talked to the owner he had the reserve pretty high as he did not want it to be sold just to be flipped by some Florida dealer. When he became aware of my interest he seemed relieved that it will get good care. Sometimes things work out well for both seller and buyer due to a auction offering. P.S.... I have located many exceptional Porsches over the decades for mine and others private collections as it is a favorite thing for me to do.

Last edited by voitureltd; 02-26-2009 at 09:29 AM..
Old 02-26-2009, 09:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)